- A cosy, relaxed poncho in a plain knit with soft ribbed roll neck
- Available in one size only
- Designed for layering and warmth
- Made from a super soft viscose blend that offers some stretch
- Side splits
- True to size
- Generous length offering great coverage that sits just below the knees on average height
- Please note our model is very tall (6'1") The poncho appears shorter on her.
Check your measurements below.
- Consider purchasing our pilling comb to keep your knits in perfect condition
If the Juniper Poncho is sold out in the colour you're after - please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we may be able to offer you a sample
The Juniper Poncho is an ideal layer for chillier days. A classy, cosy piece to rug up in while you are on the go. Looks best over straight-leg jeans, pants or leggings.
This knitwear is made from delicate fibres and knits do not wear like a pair of jeans, even though you may put them to the test. Some knits will pill with wear, treat any pilling immediately and all will be good!
Read our "care for your knits" guide here
We hand measure all our garments to help you choose the best fit.
These are the measurements for this garment.
Model Wears Size: O/S
Model Measurements (cm): Height:183 Bust:86 Waist:73 Hips:94
Composition: 40% VISCOSE, 32% NYLON, 28% POLYESTER
Care: We recommend a cold hand wash to extend the life of your garment. Refer to garment care label for more detail.