- Pretty much a wearable blanket, made for layering and warmth
- Super soft poncho with a beautiful drape
- Non-itchy midweight knit with a slightly fluffy surface
- Variegated wool blend - blended with recycled polyester
- Wide ribbed design, with delicate rib detail on V-neck and hem
- Front hem curves up slightly
- Back dips down for extra bum coverage
- Relaxed, oversized design in one size to fit most shapes and sizes - check your measurements below for fitting guide
- Consider purchasing our pilling comb to keep your knits in perfect condition
The Melina Poncho is an ideal layer for chillier days…
A classy, cosy piece to rug up in, that we are loving paired with the Queen cord jean!
Our favourite part is the soft wool blend that will keep you warm without any itchiness. Made in three gorgeous, neutral colours, you’ll find yourself throwing this poncho over everything.
This knitwear is made from delicate fibres and knits do not wear like a pair of jeans, even though you may put them to the test. Some knits will pill with wear, treat any pilling immediately and all will be good!
Read our "care for your knits" guide here